|How can we get started?
I offer free phone consultations where you can ask me any questions you
may have and decide if you think you and I would be a good fit. If you
decide you'd like to proceed we would then schedule our first session.
Don't feel like calling? Although a call is preferred, I'm open to email at Rossana.Sida@gmail.com or text at 323-633-6986.
Do you take insurance?
this time, I do not accept insurance however I am happy to provide a
super bill. With a super bill (invoice) you may be able to submit it
directly to your insurance company for out of network reimbursement (if
applicable, please contact your insurance company).
How long will it take?
Sessions are typically 50 minutes in duration however extended sessions may be scheduled in advance.
Individuals and couples may request intensive therapy or coaching (maximum 4 hours per day) with prior arrangement.
I always like to see clients for at least 4 sessions on consecutive
weeks so that I can get a really good grasp on the problem and on the
person themselves. After this period, bi-weekly sessions may be an
Depending on the issue, some clients find answers within 1 month and
others take 1 year. It really depends on the severity of the issue and
the client's goals. For a more individualized assessment of how long it will take, please call.
Is there a charge for missed appointments?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, I ask that
you provide 48 hours notice. If you miss a session without canceling,
or cancel with less than 48 hour notice, you will be subject to pay the
full fee of that session.
|What self-help rescources would you suggest?
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The Sex Starved Marriage by Michele Davice-Weiner
- What to Do When Someone You Love is Depressed by Susan Goland & Mitch Golant
- The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelley
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine & Rachel Heller
- Choosing ME Before for We: Every Woman's Guide to Life and Love by Christine Arulo
- Female Sexuality
- Come As You Are: The Surprising Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski
- Love Addiction
- Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love by Pia Mellody, Andrea Wells, & Keither Miller
- Premarital Counseling
- The Conscious Bride: Women Unveil Their True Feelings about Getting Hitched by Sheryl Paul
- Sex / Porn Addiction
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction by Patrick Carnes
- Sexuality and Aging
Assisted Loving: The Journey Through Sexuality and Aging
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Healing: The Complete Guide to Overcoming Common Sexual Problems by Barbara Keesling
- Sexual Assault Survivors
- The Courage to Heal: A guide for Women Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Ellen Bass & Laura Davis
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk
|Rossana Sida, M.S., AMFT., #98581|
Supervision Provided by: Dr. Suzanne Pelka, LMFT, #MFC 48129